We recommend using a crock pot to slowly cook your pickled pork.
- Place apple and onion slices on the bottom of the crock pot, layering across the base of the dish.
- Take the pickled pork out of the pack and rub the honey over the surface of the meat.
- Place the meat on top of the apple/onion base.
- Add water, cover with a lid and leave on low for 4-5 hours.
- Turn the crock pot off, and leave the meat to cool in the juices for approximately 2 hours before draining and refrigerating.
- Serve cold, sliced thinly
NB/ Pickled pork is delicious in sandwiches, rolls and fritatta